What is the Boise Investor Group?
The Boise Investor Group is a platform that contains three critical resources every Real Estate Investor needs:
Education: With dozens of "How-To” Guides, hundreds of top rated Podcast episodes, thousands of Blog Posts, and millions of forum posts, Boise Investor Group' platform has the answer to almost every conceivable question that a real estate investor might have in the course of an investment or real estate related career. If you can’t find the information you are looking for, simply post your question to the forums and watch in amazement as investors weigh in and give you invaluable feedback.
Networking: With over 300 members and counting, the Boise Investor Group is home to the largest community of real estate investors in Idaho. With that network comes all the other professionals that you need to connect with to succeed. Just by engaging on our platform, you’ll meet fellow investors, agents, lenders, accountants, lawyers, mentors, potential partners, and more. All you have to do is create an account and start engaging with the community.
Tools: The Boise Investor Group works hard to bring investors the tools they need to be successful in real estate. We’ve built powerful software like our deal analysis calculators, powerful networking and site navigation tools to connect you with meaningful business partners, and we’ve negotiated discounts for products that investors commonly use.
The Boise Investor Group Mindset: Nine Core Beliefs of Boise Investor Group Members
The Boise Investor Group is first and foremost a community. As a community, we hold certain beliefs that are core to who we are and how we operate. The following is a list of nine core beliefs that our members subscribe to. If you find that these ideals resonate with you, we welcome you with open arms to our community.
1) Real Estate Education Should Be Pitch-Free There is a time and a place for making money off information, but the Boise Investor Group is not that place and today is not that time. Members of the Boise Investor Group believe in openly sharing advice and information without a hidden agenda. Please do not jump on the forums and talk about your website or product.
2) Your Past Failures or Successes Don't Determine Your Future You may have failed in the past or been wildly successful, but the only thing that matters as you move forward is your next action. Boise Investor Group members, whether newbies or seasoned pros, are continually learning, growing, and sharing to redefine their futures.
3) There Are No Secrets to Success Most real estate gurus pitch a "secret" to success and will only share that secret after three monthly payments of some ridiculous amount. At the Boise Investor Group we believe that the only secret is that there are no secrets. All the information you need to become a successful investor is out there to find. The Boise Investor Group is designed to bring that information together -- in one place -- and create a community to discuss that information in a pitch-free, safe environment.
4) "Get Rich Quick" is Not a Reality Yes, people have made money quickly in real estate. However, the overnight successes are simply the exception, not the rule. The Boise Investor Group members believe that true wealth is made from solid education, a strategic plan, proper implementation, and time.
5) No Question is a Bad Question You've heard the cliche before: There are no dumb questions. At the Boise Investor Group we encourage open discussion about any topics relating to real estate investing. If you can't find the answer through our search tool on the site, then simply ask it in the forums. The answers to your question will not only help you, but countless others who come behind you to read them.
6) What You Put In, You'll Get Out The most successful users in the Boise Investor Group are ones who have fully committed to jumping in with both feet. By engaging daily with other investors, asking and answering questions, reading blogs, and in any other way participating, you will get results. You will receive back what you put in.
7) Investors Should Add ValueThe Boise Investor Group members believe that investors should be respectful to the community they work in, seeking to better the areas around them, and provide valuable services to their local community.
8) There Are Many Paths to Real Estate SuccessThere is no "one single way" to invest in real estate. Real estate investing methods are as diverse as the investors who use them. That said, there are definitely many ill-advised and incorrect ways to invest in real estate, which we have no qualms about discussing.
9) We Help Each Other SucceedThe Boise Investor Group is here for you. Our community exists to build each other up towards success and add a voice of reason and responsibility to the investing community. Our members deeply and honestly care about the success of other members and work hard to build our industry as a whole.
If you want to be part of a movement of movers and shakers that’s starting to make an impact in the real estate investing world, join us. If you want to be part of a group of entrepreneurs dedicated and committed to building real and serious wealth through real estate, join us. If you want to engage in a community of likeminded real estate enthusiasts without being pitched to buy a $997 product in exchange for knowledge, join us.
If this sounds like too much work and you’re unwilling to make changes in order to live a better life, no worries. Thanks for your time, feel free to read some content around the site, and we wish you the best of luck in the future. We’ll be here when you are ready.